Sales Development Representative (SDR)
See yourself as a veteran of the burger club or attending our cheese club events?
Huddle is looking for an enthusiastic, well-organized and professional team player to become a key member of a growing team. You will spend much of the day on the phone, following up on leads and responding to live webchats. You will primarily be responsible for developing interest in the Huddle product in order to set up prospect meetings and demonstrations.
This is a great role for someone who has some experience in lead generation or business development, enjoys the role and is interested in developing their sales and marketing skills.
- Generate new business opportunities by following up on inbound enquiries
- Respond to inbound questions from prospects through webchat.
- Manage the inbound lead process, including accurately entering, updating, and maintaining daily activity and prospect information into Salesforce.com and other marketing tools.
- Telephone calling with tailored pitch
- Building and sending targeted marketing campaigns
- Answer questions about product and prices
- Understand Huddle’s offerings and effectively communicate and apply them to each prospect’s needs
- Achieve and exceed monthly quotas and objectives
- Work closely with sales and marketing team members to achieve organizational goals
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Record of accomplishment and achievement in academic and/or professional areas
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated self-starter
- Exhibits qualities of cooperation, adaptability and flexibility and maintains a positive attitude
- Solid understanding of web, enterprise, and SaaS technologies
- Ability to change priorities quickly, and capacity to handle multiple tasks
- An interest in technology and the ability to clearly explain ideas to a non-technical audience
A great city location in newly furbished modern offices, a fantastic team of Huddlers to work and grow your career with. All of the usual benefits including 25 days holiday, a day off for your birthday and private medical care and perks that include Monday breakfasts, Wednesday lunches and a games room for chilling out.
We care about our employees and we love new talent so if you think you fit the bill get your application in!