Huddle is an industry-leading document collaboration solution, with clients ranging from government organizations to some of the world’s most recognized brands. To support our continued growth, we are currently looking for a rockstar marketing director to join our London-based team.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Reporting to the CEO, you’ll be responsible for Huddle’s global marketing plan – creating demand around the Huddle brand to drive inbound leads, and finding creative ways to develop the existing client base. Leading a team of marketers and SDRs, and with support from a marketing operations team, you are a data-driven B2B marketing professional, curious by nature, and always looking for the next experiment to drive improvement.
- Managing all aspects of Huddle’s inbound demand generation programs, including paid campaigns, outbound prospecting campaigns, and SEO.
- Analyze marketing and sales reports to isolate positive and negative trends. Follow-up with actionable next steps for campaign optimization and improved sales conversion.
- Responsibility for the Huddle brand and corporate communications.
- Preparing weekly management performance reports.
- Supporting the sales team with market and competitor analysis.
- Support the marketing operations team to identify and implement changes to improve lead conversions across all channels.
- Key contributor to pricing and product feature strategy.
- Managing and coaching a sales-hungry SDR team.
- Create and manage a constant supply of content to support indexation and awareness, in addition to collating and directing thought-leadership projects across the business.
- Account-based or 'known-universe' type experience executing marketing plans and driving sales opportunities
- A strong communicator, able to articulate complex ideas in a way that engages diverse stakeholders .
- Detail orientated, highly analytical, extremely data driven
- A desire to continuously raise the bar
- Experience in managing a team
- Fast learner that proactively tackles challenges
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Ability to manage significant workload and prioritize accordingly
- Understand and appreciate the importance of communicating with the team
- Able to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in!
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 7+ years in B2B marketing
- CRM experience with SalesForce and familiarity with workflow processes and systems within the marketing/sales cycle
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to extract and interpret data from various sources.
At Huddle we have a collaborative jukebox playing in the background, gather around colourful stand up boards and give all of our demos in our stylish auditorium.
- Private Medical Insurance and Life Assurance Plans
- Private Pension Plan with up to 3% contribution from Huddle
- 25 days of holiday plus your birthday off each year
- Cool office with kitchen stocked with fruit, snacks and beverages
- Two days per year to support the Huddle Foundation by dedicating your time to a charity/non-profit
- Corporate gym rates
Huddlers are foodies, sports enthusiasts, video and board gamers, and pub goers. There’s burger club, cheese club, monthly release celebrations, team lunches, breakfast on Mondays, lunch on Wednesdays and beer o’clock on Fridays. Our team is from all over the world and we would love for you to join us too!