Strategic Account Manager
A Huddle Strategic Account Manager (SAM) is accountable for driving new business revenue. The SAM will identify and close opportunities with new clients, predominantly within Huddle’s core verticals. They will also be responsible for growing those accounts within the first twelve months of the contract.
- Reports to: Director of Sales EMEA
- Supervises: Head of mid-market & SMB
- Prospecting and driving business with new accounts to meet sales quota
- Build proposals and work with SDR’s & marketing to send out targeted campaigns to create sales opportunities from new accounts.
- Pro-actively selling additional Huddle licenses into an existing install base through face to face and Online meetings.
- Cross-selling via use cases at business level
- Up-selling existing use case
- Secure initial renewal with assistance of CSM
- Position ELA license model to CIO/C-Level
- Responds to customers’ requests as a main point of commercial contact and uses resources across the business appropriately to resolve any issues, add value and build strong relationships internally and externally.
- High activity to meet and speak with key contacts in account base
- Build strong relationships internally with product, customer success and marketing
- Maintaining and accurately forecasting sales opportunities in SFDC
- 4-6+ years’ experience selling software/SaaS at an Enterprise level
- Ideally experienced selling into our core verticals (accountancy & advisory, energy & utilities, transport & logistics and public sector)
- Good understanding of Huddle’s value proposition
- Good understanding of the collaboration landscape, incumbents and competition.
- In depth knowledge of the Sales lifecycle
- In depth knowledge of customer value chain
- Experience prospecting and winning business with new clients
- Experience driving growth in existing accounts
- Ability to gain buy-in and close deals with C level stakeholders
- Good commercial awareness with the ability to convey complex solutions to a variety of audiences
- Achievement Drive
- Communication Skills
- Positive Influencing
- Mind Set
- Customer centric
Problem solving and decision making:
- Complex problems.
- Thorough understanding of company process / procedure.
- Excellent aptitude for independent decision-making.
- Natural coaching/mentoring style
- Private Medical Insurance and Life Assurance Plans
- Private Pension Plan with up to 3% contribution from Huddle
- 25 days of holiday plus your birthday off each year
- Cool office with kitchen stocked with fruit, snacks and beverages
- Two days per year to support the Huddle Foundation by dedicating your time to a charity/non-profit
- Corporate gym rates
Huddlers are foodies, sports enthusiasts, video and board gamers, and pub goers. There’s burger club, cheese club, monthly release celebrations, team lunches, breakfast on Mondays, lunch on Wednesdays and beer o’clock on Fridays. Our team is from all over the world and we would love for you to join us!