Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Huddle is looking for an enthusiastic, well-organized and professional team player to become a key member of a growing sales team. You will spend much of the day on the phone, making outbound calls to prospects and following up on inbounds leads. You will primarily be responsible for generating interest in target accounts and working with Account Executives (AE) on sales opportunities.
This is a great role for someone who has limited experience in lead generation or business development, enjoys the role (with success!) and is interested in developing their sales skills.
- Generate new business opportunities (booking meeting and demos for the sales team) by following up on inbound enquiries
- Respond to inbound questions from prospects through webchat.
- Manage the inbound lead process, including accurately entering, updating, and maintaining daily activity and prospect information into Salesforce.com and other marketing tools.
- Working collaboratively with Account Executives to identify new target accounts
- Extensive research on prospects/contacts
- Cold calling with tailored pitch
- Building and sending targeted marketing campaigns
- Answer questions about product and prices with an ability to demo Huddle
- Understand Huddle’s offerings and effectively communicate and apply them to each prospect’s needs
- Achieve and exceed monthly quotas and objectives
- Work closely with sales and marketing team members to achieve organizational goals
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Record of accomplishment and achievement in academic and/or professional areas
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated self-starter
- Exhibits qualities of cooperation, adaptability and flexibility as changes occur in the department and maintains a positive attitude
- Demonstrable, consistent, over achievement of targets
- An innate hunger for personal and company success combined with a great personality
- Solid understanding of web, enterprise, and SaaS technologies
- Ability to change priorities quickly, and capacity to handle multiple tasks
- You have a strong interest in tech, and the ability to clearly explain even the most complicated ideas to a non-technical audience
Huddle US benefits include a generously subsidized medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, Flexible Spending plan, 401(k) retirement plan, and up to 25 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual per year in addition to paid holidays and birthday.