Account Executive- East Coast
Huddle are seeking an Account Executive (AE) to join our East Coast team. The AE will focus on driving new business revenue in to the Corporate space. You will join an experienced sales and business development team who have held leadership roles at leading cloud and enterprise software companies.
Imagine selling a product customer love, at a fun and exciting company! Imagine being the CEO of your own territory, turning well-nurtured prospects into new Huddle customers and managing the full sales cycle. Imagine having the opportunity to consult customers about their business objectives and being able to demonstrate true business value of a marketing-leading Collaboration platform!
As Account Executive, you get to work the territory with revenue and transaction quota responsibility, working out of our Washington DC office. You will manage the sales process for new prospective customers throughout the sales cycle for both warm and cold leads. Typical activities which result in success include following up with marketing-generated leads, demonstrating Huddle over the web, writing proposals, negotiating, and closing business. You will also be responsible for forecasting accurately. This is a high impact and quota-carrying position
- Represent Huddle and its product suite in new customer accounts of all sizes and industries.
- Educate prospects that have very little prior knowledge about our technology or the collaboration market.
- Meet and exceed direct sales goals within assigned geographic territory.
- Manage all aspects of the sales process including calling inbound leads from marketing, qualification, evaluation, and closing.
- Educating yourself on Huddle competition.
- Provide product demonstration to prospects via GoToMeeting.
- Work effectively within a team environment to maximize revenue potential and ensure customer success.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- You have some direct sales software experience with an assigned quota, preferably in a high volume, transactional sales environment.
- Style. You are a creative problem-solver, entrepreneur at heart, an exceptional listener, and a great communicator. You seek out challenges and love to get creative to solve them. You are a competitor and enjoy being in a friendly competitive environment.
- Amazing Salesperson. You have a desire, even an obsession, to bring / expand customers into the Huddle franchise and maximize revenue. You have the ability to develop and manage a sales pipeline with a proven track record of handling and closing a large number of transactions simultaneously.
- Go-Getter. You’re proactively able to identify and generate leads and opportunities without dependence on inbound leads. You’re willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic and no fear of creating conversations from scratch.
- Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it
- Domain. Experience in a technical sales role (product support or training) is a plus. Bachelor's Degree with a communications, technical or business focus preferred.
- Missionary. You “get it” and understand Huddles mission. You believe Huddle will become one of the most important technology companies in the world, you want to be a contributing member of a winning sales team, and you want to have fun all the way.
Huddle US benefits include a generously subsidized medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, Flexible Spending plan, 401(k) retirement plan, and up to 25 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual per year in addition to paid holidays and birthday.