Our Account Executives are responsible for driving new business revenue. The AE will identify and close opportunities with new clients, predominantly within Huddle’s core verticals. They will also be responsible for growing those accounts within the first twelve months of the contract.
- Reports to: Director of Sales EMEA
- Builds proposals and working with BDR’s & Marketing to create new sales opportunities
- Upselling to existing client base
- Building strong relationships internally and externally
- High activity expected to meet KPI's/ metrics
- Maintaining and accurately forecasting sales opportunities in Salesforce.com
- 3-5 years selling software/SaaS at an Enterprise level
- Knowledge of the Sales lifecycle
- Prospecting and winning business with new clients
- Driving growth in existing accounts
- Ability to gain buy-in and close deals with C level stakeholders
- Good commercial awareness
Aptitude to learn
- Huddle’s value proposition
- An understanding of the collaboration landscape, incumbents and competition.
- Private Medical Insurance and Life Assurance Plans
- Private Pension Plan with up to 3% contribution from Huddle
- 25 days of holiday plus your birthday off each year
- Cool office with kitchen stocked with cereals, fruit, snacks and beverages
- Two days per year to support the Huddle Foundation by dedicating your time to a charity/non-profit
- Corporate gym rates
Huddlers are foodies, sports enthusiasts, video and board gamers and pub goers. There’s burger club, cheese club, monthly release celebrations, team lunches, breakfast on Mondays, lunch on Wednesdays and beer o’clock on Fridays. If this sounds like your ideal role, we'd love to hear from you.