Senior Marketing Manager
Huddle makes it easy for people to collaborate on content inside and across organisations. From co-workers to clients, Huddle makes document collaboration simple and secure. We build delightful user experiences on the web, Desktop and mobile, providing quick and ubiquitous access to people, documents, tasks, activity and related insights.
We are looking for a highly-motivated, self-starting individual to manage our demand generation programs. This opportunity is perfect for an enthusiastic marketer who is excited about the prospect of stepping up to build and design lead nurture programs, outbound marketing campaigns, and lead generation programs, all while using the latest marketing automation and sales technology (including Marketo, Salesforce, Tout and Optimizely). As our Senior Marketing Manager, it will be up to you, in collaboration with our VP of Marketing, to create the marketing, lead nurturing and sales workflow and infrastructure that you believe will deliver the best results.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
You are detail orientated, highly analytical, extremely data driven and strive to continuously raise the bar. You love tinkering with Marketing software, coming up with tricky ideas, and are the kind of person who enjoys exploring new and smarter ways to conduct lead generation efforts, because you have an insatiable curiosity for exploring what’s possible. You are also someone that brings past experience and are excited about a blank canvas and getting it absolutely right from the start.
- Design - Design lead generation and nurturing programs, lead scoring, and progressive profiling initiatives.
- Own - Own and optimize our PPC campaigns on Adwords, Bing, and elsewhere.
- Configure - Build campaigns and lead nurturing programs using Marketo; set up and execute tactical tasks associated with customized landing pages, forms creation, email campaigns and lead scoring rules. Understand segmentation best practices for efficient and effective campaign targeting.
- Launch - Deploy a portfolio of smart online marketing lead generation programs and prepare different A/B test using Optimizely
- Analyze - Create and maintain a marketing reporting dashboard to continuously refine and improve lead generation efforts that support data-driven marketing decisions.
- Synthesize - Distill data from analytics and implement improvements to lead generation programs. Perform regular tracking of marketing performance. Integrate recommendations into the “Design” phase above and continuously improve our engine. Continually monitor, analyze and tune campaigns to maximize ROI.
- Great attention to detail, highly organized yet able to see the “big picture”
- Data Driven
- Have significant experience with setting up lead generation, lead nurturing, and email drip campaigns
- Excited about a blank canvas
- Fast learner that proactively tackles challenges
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Understand and appreciate the importance of communicating with the team
- Ability to thrive in a start-up environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Fun with a great sense of humor
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree required.
- 3+ years marketing automation experience a plus, with CRM experience (SalesForce), and familiarity with workflow processes and systems within the marketing/sales cycle.
- Familiar with industry best practices in inbound marketing, demand generation, paid/organic search.
- Strong data evaluation skills with the ability to extract and interpret data from various sources to offer creative marketing solutions.
- Experience/passion for A/B testing
- Willingness to collaborate with the team, share your knowledge and learn along the way.
Huddle US benefits include a generously subsidized medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, Flexible Spending plan, 401(k) retirement plan, and up to 25 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual per year in addition to paid holidays and birthday.